About Chiang Mai Airport
Position Chiang Mai Airport
Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) is one of the five international airports under the responsibility of the Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT). As Chiang Mai International Airport is the major gateway to the scenic beauty and rich culture of northern Thailand, it plays an important role in promoting travel and tourism throughout the northern region. Today, 9 airlines service the airport and more than 2,000,000 passengers, 15,000 flights and 16,000 tons of cargo are handled at this airport.
- Located at longitude 98° 57' 58"
- latitude 18° 46' 18"
- 1,035 feet above sea level
- Chiang Mai International Airport is 4 kms southwest of downtown Chiang Mai.
Chiang Mai Airport Facts
- ICAO : VTCC
- IATA : CNX
- Service time of airport : 06.00 a.m. - 11.30 p.m.
- Runway : 18/36, 3,100 metres long and 45 metres wide
- Accommodation capacity : 24 flights per hour
- Characteristics : Asphaltic Concrete
- Durability : PCN 75/F/D/X/T
- Taxiway : 6
- Apron Area : 85,996 m²
- Aircraft parking stands : There are 16 parking stands provided for aircraft at CNX which are 2 parking stands with contact gate / 14 remote parking bays.
Fire and Rescue
- Class of fire: CAT 9.
- Total area of the building fire: 1,000 m²
|Total Area||5,974 m²|
|Government Office||240 m²|
|Rental Area||750 m²|
|Other Public Area||1,721 m²|
|Parking Hour Capacity||(Passengers / hour)|